skip to Main Content

Under Cabinet Lighting Types

Under cabinet lights are known by a variety of terms, they’re also called undermount lights, task lighting fixtures, kitchen under cabinet lights, and under cupboard lighting, puck lights, strip lighting, valance lighting to name a few. One of the more confusing terms used is  “under counter lights”

When we say under cabinet lighting, here’s what we mean:

Recessed or surface-mounted puck lights made with xenon, halogen, or LED light. Click for selection

Linear Task Lights , Fluorescent, LED, Xenon or Halogen Click For Selection









LED Tape Light Click for Selection
WAC LED Tape Light





Xenon Strip Lights Click for Selection

Xenon Strip Lighting

Back To Top