Browns Socialhouse Photographer: Dariusz Slowik Browns Socialhouse exudes an inviting and casual dining experience that…
Adorne from Legrand – The Pop-Out Outlet at Norburn
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. This unique and stylish design hides your receptacle until you need it. Simply push on the square face to “pop out” the outlets, then push the face back in for a clean finish.
When you’re ready to plug something in, just push on the box and the outlets will “pop out,” enabling easy access to power. Includes capacity for three plugs.
- Easy “1-for-1” installation lets you simply replace your existing outlet with adorne in just minutes.
- Requires a minimum box size of 22.5 cubic inches.
- Does not require new wires for typical installation. Innovative assembly and snap-in system make it fast and simple to install.
- Shown in a classic white finish. Also available in magnesium.
- Easily customized with adorne wall plates available in a brilliant palette of 32 colors and a variety of luxurious materials.
- Your remodel looks like a million bucks. It deserves better than an ordinary light switch. Add that last finishing touch with adorne, a stunning, one-of-a-kind collection of switches, dimmers, and wall plates that will transform your walls from boring to absolutely breathtaking. It’s time for a beautiful switch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgYMbkNii7Y Learn how to install an adorne outlet in this step-by-step how-to video. All adorne switches, dimmers, outlets, and accessories fit in your existing electrical box, meaning you don’t need any new wires — simply remove the old device and swap in an adorne replacement. It takes about 15 minutes and all you need is a screwdriver! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgny9N9gxo