We are seeing more and more households integrate home automation in some way, that it…
A properly lit office is important. Just like a comfy chair or a warm cup of coffee, office lighting can vastly improve the hours you spend at a desk.
1. All good lighting designs should include the three basic layers: task lighting, ambient or general lighting, and accent lighting.
2. To reduce glare and eyestrain, evenly distributed ambient lighting may be provided with overhead ceiling fixtures, pendant lights and/or track lighting systems. Large centrally located fluorescent ceiling fixtures may provide sufficient general illumination, but invest in upgraded bulbs with color rendering as close to natural sunlight.
3. The torchiere is an excellent source for ambient illumination because it directs light up to reflect off of the ceiling and fill a room with indirect light.
4. Portable desk lamps and floor lamps allow you to move the light close to a task area. Angled and adjustable desk lamps aid in close reading and computer work. A swiveled armed desk lamp or wall swing lamp will help defray outside illumination, especially where varying degrees of illumination stream through windows. Use fluorescent or LED (light emitting diode) lamps for task lighting.
5. For accent light, halogen lamps offer the best color rendering and especially soft soothing illumination.
Find lighting solutions is not hard,don’t worry, At Norburn like always, we’ve got you covered: