Norburn Lighting and Bath Centre is a family-owned company known for having a friendly and…
If you love design and want to start a career that challenges your creativity, our Showroom Sales Representative position might be just for you!
The sales environment is low pressure and our sales staff are encouraged to spend time with customers and to develop a close relationship with contractors and builders. Working Saturdays with an alternate day off is required.
We will train you to:
• assist homeowners, interior designers and builders with their lighting or plumbing needs
• provide excellent product information
• present options from a wide range of high-end products
• prepare quotes for contractors and homeowners
• expedite and follow up on orders
• respond to phone inquiries
• assist with showroom presentation
If you possess some sales experience, we are interested in talking to you about joining our team in Burnaby.
• outstanding interpersonal skills
• a strong sales presence
• creativity and interest in design
• attention to detail
• some computer skills
Our employees enjoy excellent health, dental and pension benefits in addition to a competitive base salary plus incentive compensation.
Submit your resume to: hr(at)robinsonlighting.com
Deadline: March 31 2017